Best Place to Work
For our shareholders, employees and customers to realize their shared potential and maximize the potential of the communities we serve.
Voted Best Place to Work for four consecutive years in Biz Magazine.
Citizens National Bank, a leader in the banking community, seeks highly motivated individuals to share in our Bank’s vision. We are a locally-owned community bank whose purpose is to provide the highest quality of service to our customers and to be staffed with an exceptional team of focused employees.
CNB offers outstanding
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Education Assistance Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Paying & Receiving Tellers
- Customer Service Representatives
- Lending Staff
- Bookkeeping Department
- Information Technology
Good candidates can come from a variety of backgrounds such as sales, manufacturing or military, but all have the following in common:
- The desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Love learning with a drive to grow personally and professionally
- A minimum of a high school education
- Good credit background
If you are interested in joining an employer of choice organization, please email your resume to email@example.com. Once a position becomes available and you meet the qualifications, a member of the Human Resources team will contact you for an interview.
Citizens National Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, encourage and promote diversity and are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all applicants and employees.